Heavy Mechanical Repair
Mechanical Shop maintenance activities include in-house repair, overhauling & testing of all types of static, rotating & reciprocating equipment. Maintenance & repair services for pumps, engines, compressors, GAS TURBINES, STEAM TURBINES, HYDRO TURBINES. Various upstream & downstream oilfield equipment such as well head & christmas tree equipment, BOPs, slush pump modules, hoists, hooks, swivels etc…
Instrumentation and Valve shop specializes in repairs, overhauling and testing of all types of valves & instruments, providing onsite maintenance services during planned shutdowns with well-equipped portable workshops & OEM trained competent technicians. Skilled valve technicians provide quality services for repair, overhauling & testing of all types of valves up to 52 inches
Manweir’s PRV Valve repair and testing mobile workshop is a 20ft containerized unit with fully air-conditioned and clean shop with certified test benches to test valves. The unit consists of various certified Test pressure gauges up to 30000 psi and a hydro pump up to 20,000 Psi capacity.
As below, not limited to the following:
- Pumps & compressors maintenance & Overhaul
- Performance and Material Upgrades
- Condition monitoring & Vibration analysis
- Onsite Laser Alignment services
- Reverse engineering capabilities
- HVOF spray coatings on shafts
- Dynamic balancing of rotors
- Cryogenic pumps repair & Overhaul
- Overhauling and Repair of Gear box
- Overhauling and repair of Hydraulic cylinders
- Overhauling and repair of Pneumatic Cylinder
- Over haul and repair of PLATE TYPE heat exchangers
- Re tubing of SHELL & TUBE TYPE heat exchangers
- Repair and overhaul of columns
- Repair and overhaul of hydraulic cylinders
- Repair and overhaul of oil field ancillary equipment
- Supply of plate heat exchanger spare
- All types of valves such as Gate , Globe , Ball, Check , Butterfly , Christmas Trees, Pressure relief valve (PRV), BOP and choke & kill manifolds.
- Overhaul & Repair (up to 52”)
- Calibration of safety valves
- Blasting & painting
Manweir has a technology transfer agreement with Corrtech Energy Limited for overhaul & service of gas & steam turbines.
- Compressor Stator & Rotor Blade Kits including IGVs (Frames 3, 5, 6, 7 & 9).
- An entire range of Casings (Frame 5, 6 & 9).
- Shroud blocks (Frame 3, 5, 6, 7 & 9) from Standard & Super Alloys.
- Fuel Nozzle Assemblies.
- Consumables & Hardware items made from SS and complex material like Stellite & Nimonic 263.
- Wide range of Rotor Overhaul Hardware Items
- Customized products through reverse engineering for many Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Repair workshop provides repair services for the following components for all frame sizes:
- Combustion Liners
- Transition Pieces
- Crossfire Tubes & Retainers
- Fuel Nozzles
- Bullhorn Brackets
- Flow Sleeves
- Complete Rotor Overhaul with reblading and replacement of hardware.
- Run out checks and tip turning.
- Retaining Ring removal.
Field Maintenance & Engineering Services
- Electrical & Mechanical, Engineering support
- Fuel Conversions
- Inspection and Plant Overhaul
- Field up-rate and Performance improvement
- Controls & Instrumentation – Mark IV, V & VI
- On par coating services & advanced protective coatings for a range of OEM equipment
- Cold Coating facilities
- The current range of coatings available are:
- IPCOTE IP 9183 R1
- SMOOTSEAL IP 94444
- IPSEAL IP 9184 (KHAKI)
- Offers coatings on fasteners and other metal surfaces for off-shore as well as on-shore installations
Major Clients: Siemens, Maan Turbo (India)
Repair and Testing of Wet Mechanical Seals
Manweir established a state of the art wet mechanical seal workshop equipped with dynamic test bench.
Highlights of workshop
- Dynamic Test Bench – Shaft diameter up to 150mm, with a stuffing box diameter up to 250mm & Dynamic Test pressure: 25 bar. 1500 & 3000 rpm in both directions.
- Lapping machine designed for mechanical seal, rotating & static faces lapping
- Monochromatic light for inspection of face flatness
- Manufacture of spare parts through reverse engineering