VACANCIES/ SENIOR SALES ENGINEER
SENIOR SALES ENGINEER
MWR Ras Laffan, Sales
- The candidate should be familiar with ASME code, QP standards for Welding & Fabrication of pressure vessels, tanks, structural and piping. Knowledge of valves will be added advantage.
- Sales Engineer will work with our business development team to grow the company’s service business of Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and analysis. Responsible for the sales in Qatari market for above Oil and Gas, Petrochemical service offerings.
- Process all enquiries pertaining to Oil and Gas, Petrochemical Liaise with OEM’s for technical & commercial proposals. Generating technical sales proposals and contracts and submit to customers after approvals.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
- Work closely with the Estimation and operation steam to ensure deliverable is being met.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Good communication (written & verbal)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (PowerPoint, MS project)
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience in selling services for Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Industrial segments, specifically in Welding & Fabrication and integrated projects.