VACANCIES/ QC INSPECTOR
MWR RAS LAFFAN, WELDING & FABRICATION
- Perform the receiving inspection and knowledge in Materials standards AISI, API, ASME etc.
- Perform Dimension inspection, fit-up, measurement of structure and piping jobs
- Preparation of QC dossier, Inspection reports, Wed map and NDE requests
- Review NDE reports and coordinate internal and external NDE inspections.
- Prepare for WPS/PQR and monitor the ongoing weld process.
- Read and understand the drawing internal /external specifications API, ASME, ASTM, AWS etc.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Material Eng.
- Welding Inspector – CSWIP 3.2 preferable or CSWIP 3.1
- NDE Level II is preferable
- A candidate typically needs to have excellent English language skills in both reading and writing.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and strong leader.
Years of Experience Desired:
A minimum of 6 years’ experience in Fabrication of Structure and Piping shop floor. Preferably in Oil and gas Welding and Fabrication experience.